Categories
Carondelet Demolition South St. Louis

Loughborough Commons Clearance: Loughborough Avenue

Photograph taken by Toby Weiss on April 12, 2005.

Photograph taken by Michael R. Allen on July 27, 2005.

NAME: Carondelet Sunday Morning Athletic Club
LOCATION: 1012-14 Loughborough Avenue
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 1952
DATE OF DEMOLITION: June 2005


Photograph taken by Toby Weiss on April 12, 2005.

LOCATION: 1020 Loughborough Avenue
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: c. 1900
DATE OF DEMOLITION: June 2005

LOCATION: 1024 Loughborough Avenue; Holly Hills; Saint Louis, Missouri
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: c. 1900
DATE OF DEMOLITION: June 2005

Photograph taken by Michael R. Allen on July 27, 2005.

LOCATION: 1026 Loughborough Avenue; Holly Hills; Saint Louis, Missouri
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: c. 1905
DATE OF DEMOLITION: July 2005
BUILDER & ARCHITECT: William Degenhardt (attributed)

LOCATION: 1032 Loughborough Avenue
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 1906
DATE OF DEMOLITION: July 2005
BUILDER & ARCHITECT: William Degenhardt
ORIGINAL OWNER: A. Brown

Photograph taken by Michael R. Allen on July 27, 2005.

LOCATION: 1036 Loughborough Avenue

DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 1906; 1922 (additional story and porch)
DATE OF DEMOLITION: July 2005
ARCHITECT & BUILDER: John Bornemann
ORIGINAL OWNER: Mary Hase

Photograph taken by Michael R. Allen on July 27, 2005.

LOCATION: 1040 Loughborough Avenue
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 1907
DATE OF DEMOLITION: July 2005
BUILDER: Thilker Brothers
ORIGINAL OWNER: F. Rathert

Photograph taken by Michael R. Allen on July 27, 2005.

LOCATION: 1042 Loughborough Avenue
DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 1913
DATE OF DEMOLITION: July 2005
ORIGINAL OWNER: H. Thielker

One reply on “Loughborough Commons Clearance: Loughborough Avenue”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *