Our Lady of Sorrows Convent (built 1927) will soon be emptied out so that demolition can begin.
Mementos, furniture, house wares, interior wood trim, doors, hardwood floors, bathroom fixtures and more will be sold
General Public Sale
Saturday, January 29, 2005
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The OLS Convent is a bit west up the street from Rhodes and Kingshighway.
All proceeds will go to the Our Lady of Sorrows Building With Faith Capital Campaign.